Monday, April 28, 2008

Playing around with Photoshop


This is the first time I've drawn a human figure from scratch and colored it. I played around with Photoshop and used these wonderful tutorials I found:

Tutorial 1
Tutorial 2

This is far from perfect (nose too small or too far from the mouth, shadows and other details missing, body unfinished) and it wasn't that easy to do with a mouse (I don't have a graphics tablet) but I'm content with it. Not sure if I'd try anything like this again with a mouse, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work from a first-timer and even better with the fact that it must have been a pure torture to draw and paint it with a mouse! :D ps!

Anonymous said...

Nice drawing considering it was your first time while using a mouse. I think you should keep drawing but get a tablet!

lmr